F.O.B. Miami, FL
Current shipping rates apply.
Domestic orders placed before 12 noon EST, Monday-Friday, are shipped the same day. Orders placed after 12 noon EST are shipped the following business day.
International orders are subject to next day processing and can encounter delays. Adjustments made to these orders, once processed, are subject to a $25 service charge(s).
Shipping Charges for most retail customers will be calculated in the shopping cart by weight/size of the order and based on delivery location. Customers that require any carrier other carrier than FedEx® will not be able to see their shipping charges until the order ships.
Orders are shipped via ground service unless you instruct otherwise.
Our Primary method of shipping is via FedEx® Corporation. Other carriers are available including, but not limited to, the United States Postal Service™ (USPS™), common carrier freight lines, buses, and airlines. When choosing an alternate service, certain restrictions may apply and additional charges may result.
Rush delivery: This service is available via FedEx Priority Overnight®, FedEx 2Day®, and FedEx Express Saver®, all at charges greater than ground service. Please remember that most rush delivery charges are based on dimensional weight or real weight (whichever is greater) and result in higher freight charges. In addition, please note that these packages can be delivered as early as 8:00 a.m. Someone will need to be at the delivery location by this time in order to accept the package. There will be only one delivery attempt made by FedEx® that day so it is critical that someone is available to accept the expedited order.
The number of delivery days is based on the number of business days following the day of shipment (not including Saturday, Sunday, or holidays). This approximation may vary, and weather-related delays are not subject to freight refunds or adjustments.
Georgia Law: By accepting delivery of the ordered products, you consent to the jurisdiction of any court in the State of Georgia and the laws of Georgia.
Your sole and exclusive remedy against The Florist Shop by Decowraps is limited to the return and replacement of said merchandise. You shall have no right against The Florist Shop by Decowraps for incidental or consequential damages.
Ground Service Delivery Time in Business Days (not including Saturday, Sunday, or holidays) from Bogart, Georgia.
The number of delivery days is based on the number of business days following the day of shipment (not including Saturday, Sunday, or holidays). This approximation may vary, and weather-related or freight carrier delays are not subject to freight refunds or adjustments.
Delivery to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico
Orders to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico can ship USPS Priority Mail, FedEx Ground®, FedEx Priority Overnight®, or FedEx 2Day®. FedEx Priority Overnight®, or FedEx 2Day®, may take an additional day for delivery. FedEx Ground® average delivery time to Alaska is 6+ days, Hawaii is 7+ days and Puerto Rico is 5+ days.
Delivery to Canada
Orders shipping to Canada should ship via FedEx® Ground. For approximate delivery times, please call one of our Sales Representatives at 800-241-2094.
Delivery to other International Destinations
Orders to international addresses can ship via several carriers. Please call 800-241-2094 or 706-548-1588 and ask for extension 2445 or 2883 for more information regarding shipping to international addresses.
Changes to Shipping Details
If you’ve already completed your purchase but need to make a change to your address or shipping details, contact us within one hour after placing your order. We cannot guarantee a change of shipping if a request is made after this time.
Truck Line Shipments
If your order meets a certain volume, shipping via truck line may be the most cost effective and economical method of shipping for you. If your order does indeed meet the criteria, we will contact you to see if shipping by truck line is the best option. For your convenience, we have added some FAQ's regarding truck line shipments below.
1. When does an order qualify to be investigated as a truck line order? An order qualifies for truck line investigation when the weight of the order reaches 450lbs, which includes 33lbs added for the pallet. Or, when the volume of the order reaches .825 of a full pallet (full pallet is 106 cubic feet) which is 87.45 cubic feet.
2. What is a lift gate for a truck line order? A lift gate is required when the customer does not have a loading dock or a fork lift. A lift gate allows the truck driver to pull the pallet of product to the end of the truck and lower the pallet to the ground for delivery to the customer. Additional charges apply.
3. Why are appointments required for truck line orders? Appointments are required because truck drivers must have someone sign for the delivered freight. Truck lines cannot leave freight at a customer's location without a signature. Appointments are also required when a customer needs to know a time for delivery to their business if they need to have labor available to help handle the delivery. Additional charges apply.
4. What is inside delivery? Inside delivery is required when a truck driver has to unload and transport the freight inside the customer's place of business. Additional charges apply.
5. What is a residential delivery? Residential delivery occurs when the customer does not have a commercial address thus requiring the truck line to deliver to a house/residence. Truck lines have to use a special truck that is smaller than their regular trucks for these type of deliveries. Additional charges apply.
6. What is a routing guide? A routing guide is provided by any customer who has specific guidelines for handling their orders. A routing guide provides information and procedures to follow when processing an order.